Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"Back to School" Challenge from the Greeting Farm Blog

Since I didn't make the deadline for the last Greeting Farm challenge (I read am instead of noon...sigh), I thought I would make another attempt.

This week's theme was "Back to School" so I thought I would make a good luck card for my daughter who will be starting high school in September.

 I used Cheeky Geeky as she reminds me a bit of my daughter with the glasses so I had to colour-dip her hair so that she looks just like her!  I took a Project Life journaling card and used a Stampin' Up notebook punch so it looks like this was taken out of a school notebook.  I edged it so it would stand out, and stamped Good Luck with Technique Tuesday letters.


As you can see here, I cut out Cheeky Geeky with scissors and an X-acto knife, and then used pop-dots to give her a 3-D look.

I can't wait to give this to her on the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment